Elgin, Ill.-based McCloud Services has announced the charitable organizations that will receive a donation as part of its 2015-2016 Employee Incentive Program. Now in its fourth year, the program has contributed nearly $14,000 to non-profit organizations as part of the company’s philanthropy work.
Charitable organizations receiving donations from the Employee Incentive Program for the 2015-2016 fiscal year include American Cancer Society, Wounded Warrior Project, Boys & Girls Clubs of America and the Humane Society.
“I am very proud of our team’s dedication to not only their jobs, but commitment to giving back as well,” says President and CEO Chris McCloud.
The program rewards team members who exceed production and sales goals for the fiscal year with an employee incentive program that gives back to the community. All individual performance winners have the opportunity to select a qualified non-profit organization for which McCloud Services makes a donation on their behalf. Recognized team members also receive a company-paid trip to the Bahamas.
The 2015-2016 Incentive Program winners include:
· Damon Wilson – Walter Award Winner – Service Specialist – St. Louis
· Robbie Heisner – Service Specialist – Nashville
· Sharon Rejsek – Business Development Representative – Chicago
· Johnny Overton – Business Development Representative – Nashville
· Rich Grimpe – Service Specialist – Chicago
· John Shepard – Service Specialist – South Elgin
· Matt Lawless – Area Manager – South Elgin
· Josue Gomez – Service Manager – South Elgin
· Lawrence Charles – Service Manager – South Elgin
· Mike Anderson – Service Manager – South Elgin
Walter Award Winner
In 2015, McCloud Services created the Walter Award to honor members of the McCloud team who consistently model and promote outstanding leadership qualities and behaviors. Out of numerous nominees, Damon Wilson, Service Specialist in the St. Louis Service Center, was honored with the first Walter Award for his contributions in the areas of innovation, teamwork, core values and leadership.
“Damon’s commitment to the values of our company in both character and quality of work made him the ideal candidate to receive this first time recognition,” says McCloud.