Clark Pest Control PMP recognized by Azuga for safe driving
December 5, 2017
December 5, 2017
Azuga, a provider of connected vehicle and fleet technologies, unveiled recipients of its Azuga Fleet Safe Driving Awards for the third quarter of 2017. Lodi, Calif.-based Clark Pest Control pest management professional (PMP) Jason Casselman was named a winner in the driver category.
These quarterly awards are part of the Azuga Fleet Safe Driving Awards program, designed to motivate and incentivize both fleet managers and fleet drivers who make safe driving a key part of their operation and culture. Award winners receive cash rewards, certificates and social media recognition for being top performers among a pool of more than 50,000 drivers and 5,000 fleet managers across the globe.
“These quarterly awards help our customers and others in the industry understand the important role that fleet tracking can play in addressing important areas of safety, risk management and overall performance,” said Ananth Rani, co-founder and CEO of Azuga. “We are seeing dramatic improvements in aggressive driving metrics with as much as 85 percent reduction in speeding and hard braking.”
Winners in the third quarter of 2017 include:
- Marquis Bolden, Mothers Tank Line
- William Duvall, AWP Inc.
- Jason Murry, Corix Utilities
- Adam Dennis, Satellites Unlimited
- Steve Seely, Inter-Community Telephone Company
- Joe Johnson, J W Koehler Electric
- Donell Newkirk, Cranesville Block Company Inc.
- Scott Driscoll, Johnstone Supply
- Jimmy Blackston, Geokinetics
- Jason Casselman, Clark Pest Control
- Angel Lopez, Unique Freight Transport
- Steven Lee, Tindol Construction
- Mark Johnson, Inter-Community Telephone Company
- Jon Sims, Satellites Unlimited
- Denny Walker, Ko Olina Transportation
- Patrick Garland, LT Environmental Inc.
- Rod Gartner, Diamond Engineering Company
- Eric Sietsema, Sietsema Farms
- Adam Frazee, Liberty Utilities
- Brian Fickel, Galaxy 1 Marketing Inc.
The Azuga Fleet Safe Driving Award program winners are determined by analyzing all drivers’ safety events — including speeding, hard braking, rapid acceleration and idling.
Forget physician, heal thyself: PMPs, rodent-proof your vehicles
December 29, 2020