Pest Management Professional (PMP) magazine financial columnist Dan Gordon, CPA, PCO Bookkeepers, is once again teaming up with Triangle Pest Control/Triangle Lawn Care owner and Coalmarch CEO, Donnie Shelton, to co-host a webinar series “State of the Industry: Driving Growth for Your Business in 2020.”
On Tuesday, Aug. 11, at 1 p.m. Eastern, the pair will explore in a free webinar what essential strategies smart business leaders need in order to grow their pest control businesses. The event will highlight the success and increased profitability of The Bugman Termite & Pest Control, based in Anaheim, Calif.
Pest management professionals who are interested in attending the event can sign up for the Aug. 11 webinar with The Bugman.
Coalmarch is a leading provider of digital marketing and sales efficiency solutions for the pest and lawn industries. It has been helping pest control industry leaders get more leads, close more sales, and grow their businesses for more than 10 years.
PCO Bookkeepers has been offering financial management services to the pest control industry for more than 20 years. The team works with hundreds of the most successful and largest pest control management business owners throughout the United States.
- Coalmarch, PCO Bookkeepers to host June 9 webinar on PPP updates
- Coalmarch, PCO Bookkeepers launch webinar series to ‘COVID-Proof Your Business’
- Coalmarch, PCO Bookkeepers to continue webinar series
- Coalmarch offers free call script resource to PMPs
- Paycheck Protection Program: SBA issues guidance
- PCO Bookkeepers launches PPP loan service
- Government response to pandemic can help your business
- Web Exclusive: Keeping business strong during COVID-19 pandemic