FMC announced the winners of the Talstar insecticide 25th anniversary sweepstakes, which is part of a year-long celebration of the brand.
The celebration included a sweepstakes, a promotion, new packaging, an updated brand logo, and the first Friday series of monthly training webinars. The celebration culminated in the announcement of the sweepstakes winners at National Pest Management Association’s PestWorld 2021.
“We couldn’t have asked for a better place and time to announce the sweepstakes winners and celebrate Talstar insecticide than PestWorld. It was wonderful to be back in person with our customers and exciting to conclude this year-long celebration,” said Tom Wharton, FMC Pest Control national sales manager. “We could not be here without our customers. It is extraordinary to be celebrating the 25th year of Talstar insecticide with many of the same customers that adopted it in year one as well as new customers we’ve connected with along the way.”
The grand prize winner of a Ford F-150 Truck was Blake Foster of All-American Pest Control in Nashville, Tenn. He joined FMC at PestWorld 2021 for the announcement.
Other prize-winners include:
- Weber Grill: Mike Craft – Redd Pest Solutions
- Weber Grill: Timothy Winborne – Positive Pest Control
- Weber Grill: Jerry Swoboda – Swoboda Pest & Termite Control
- Weber Grill: Steven Woody – Answered Pest Management
- Weber Grill: Tim Kendrick – Waynes
- Apple iPad Pro: Stacey Duckworth – Cumberland Termite Company LLC
- Apple AirPods: Robert Pittman – Tuxedo Mosquito Control
- Apple AirPods: David Johnson – Hughes Exterminators
- Apple AirPods: Jason Vining – Harris Pest Control and Termite
- JBL Flip 5: Jerry Freeman – Complete Pest Control
- JBL Flip 5: Scott Davidson – Economy Pest Control
- JBL Flip 5: Buck Charley – BC Pest Control
- JBL Flip 5: Mark Hassman – Hassman Termite and Pest Control
- JBL Flip 5: Jose Ventura – Excel Pest Management
- Cabela’s $250 Gift Card: Jennifer Bahler – Sunwest Exterminator