Fifteen professionals completed the North Carolina Pest Management Association’s (NCPMA’s) Premier Technician Program in 2021.
The graduations were celebrated during the program’s courses throughout the year in March, September and November 2021.
The new Premier Technicians are:
- Christian Beane, Four Seasons Pest Control (Reidsville)
- Jason Choate, Pest Management Systems, Inc. (Greensboro)
- Christopher Cozart, Rid A Pest, Inc. (Wilson)
- Mike Fillion, NC Pest Control (Fuquay Varina)
- Ricky Hunt, Capital Pest Services (Raleigh)
- Jason Keough, City Wide Exterminating, Inc. (Locust)
- Wes McBride, Four Seasons Pest Control (Danville, Va.)
- Russ Millhouse, Wheeler Exterminating Company (Kinston)
- Brad Orr, Go-Forth Pest Control (Greensboro)
- Bobby Reynolds, Clint Miller Exterminating Company (Mount Pleasant)
- Ross Rhodes, Wheeler Exterminating Company (Kinston)
- Marty Roberts, Rid-A-Bug Exterminating, Inc. (Hamptonville)
- Kevin Smith, Grattan Pest Solutions (Charlotte)
- Sean Sullivan, Capital Pest Services (Raleigh)
- Brandon Tilley, Go-Forth Pest Control (High Point)
Premier Technician is a course designed to elevate a pest management professional’s knowledge of the industry through the in-depth study of at least eight key areas including ants, bed bugs, cockroaches, flying insects, occasional invaders/stored pest products, rodents, wood-boring inspection or WDIR Accreditation, and wood-destroying organisms.
The Premier Technician program offers a continuous series of courses to help professionals develop a deeper and clear understanding of pest infestations from discovery to treatment. Individuals who complete the program must have worked in the industry for at least one year and must complete the wood-boring beetle/inspection course or have WDIR Accreditation through NCPMA.
In order to maintain the Premier Technician designation, professionals must continue to take at least one, eight-hour course every two years.
The Premier Technician Program is made possible through the contributions of its Strategic Founding Partners: BASF, Bayer, Bell Laboratories, Inc., Corteva Agriscience, FMC and Syngenta.