Missouri Pest Management Association (MPMA) appointed Janet Preece as its new president.
Preece is the co-owner of ZipZap Termite & Pest Control, based in Lawson, Mo. She has over 25 years of experience in the pest control industry.
“It is an honor to serve the association and the industry,” Preece said in the January edition of MPMA’s The Advocate.
“I would like to thank the board members and our executive director for their time and effort in making our association and industry successful. Your
She said in the newsletter that MPMA board members work year-round for its member by conducting recertification days, keeping up with political issues/new laws that can impact pest control businesses, fundraising for its Political Action Committee, hosting management day, keeping MPMA’s members up to date via the newsletter, website and social media, and being a contact point for our industry at the state level.
The 2022 Board of Directors were sworn into office during the 2021 Annual Conference.
The board members include:
- Janet Preece: president
- Steven Arenz, ACE: president-elect
- Larry Hodson, Jr.: secretary-treasurer
- John Myers: Region I Vice President
- Region II VP: Ron Lang
- Region III BP: Mitch Kluwe, ACE
- Region IV VP: Brad Dutoit, BCE
- Region V VP: Gary Schuessler
- Directors at-large: Kyle Bernskoetter, Jason Everitt, ACE, Trey Hodson, Michael Patterson, Geoffery Preece
- Allied representative: Jake Clabaugh
About Missouri Pest Management Association
Missouri Pest Management Association abides by the code of Ethics of the National Pest Management Association, as of October 1991.