The award is based on an anonymous survey that uniquely measured 15 culture drivers that include alignment, execution and connection.
This award is granted to companies that create a culture where employees feel engaged, appreciated and fulfilled.
“We are honored our employees voted this way and are proud to share this award with all of our employees and our customers,” said Paul Bergmann, president of Viking Pest Control.
Some of the reasons for the Top Workplace award include:
- A working environment that values meaningful work, open-minded supportive managers, and clued-in employees providing transformative solutions for customers.
- Enforced background checks for all employees and a drug-free working environment to ensure a safe space for all team members.
- Competitive compensation with numerous benefits, including paid vacation time, health coverage, and more.
- A healthy work atmosphere with plentiful opportunities to learn about and adopt new technology and meet new challenges.
- Diversity – employees feel accepted and valued at Viking Pest Control, regardless of gender or ethnicity.
Viking Pest Control has over 40 years of experience in the pest control industry.
Bergmann added, “Viking believes a diverse team leads to different individual characteristics and perspectives, integral to company growth. As a result, our employees feel accepted and valued at Viking Pest, which, along with customer satisfaction, is our ultimate success.”
About Viking Pest Control
The company creates effective and efficient pest management solutions for residents and business owners in New Jersey, Delaware, Pennsylvania and Maryland. The company is a QualityPro member, meaning that its customers are sure to receive professional pest management solutions performed by certified and qualified individuals. Viking Pest Control’s employees are held to high standards. Viking Pest Control was also named one of the 10 Best Pest Control Companies by Forbes Advisor for 2022.