Over 250 Cook’s Pest Control employees, spouse and special guests attended the company’s annual awards celebration on Jan. 20 in Huntsville, Ala.
During the event, 162 employees were recognized for achieving 2022 sales and service goals established by the company. These “President’s Club” members earned a trip of their choice and time off for travel. Additionally, 14 employees received Keystone awards, which are designed to look like Cook’s Pest Control’s logo and mascot, Cookie the Cop.
The following six employees received Keystone awards based on their 2022 achievements in management and sales:
- Dillon Childers (Madison, Ala.) Commercial Sales Leader
- Tyler Cooper (Huntsville, Ala.) Residential Sales Leader
- Dylan McBurnett (Rome, Ga.) Sales Manager of the Year
- Martina Mosley (Home Office) Sales Specialist of the Year
- Mike Schuller (Huntsville, Ala.) Termite Manager of the Year
- Colby Ward (Madison, Ala.) Pest Manager of the Year.
The following eight employees received Keystone awards for demonstrating a commitment to Cook’s company culture and core values. These winners were nominated by district management through a survey that described why each nominee should be considered, with specific examples of stewardship, gratitude, integrity, excellence, generosity, and respect:
- Alisa Hockenberry (Decatur, Ala.)
- Joseph Griggs (Mobile, Ala.)
- Mike Candee (Tuscaloosa, Ala.)
- Nathan Willingham (Madison, Ala.)
- Dean Amos (Rome, Ga.)
- Todd Hardeman (Gainesville, Fla)
- Matt Davison (Nashville, Tenn.)
- Jordan Winchester (Memphis, Tenn.)
“I am pleased that we can honor technicians and salespeople who not only set themselves apart by performance, but also internalize and model Cook’s mission and values,” Joe Harris, senior vice president and COO of Cook’s Pest Control, said in the news release. “We have so many other good people that were nominated.”
The late John Cook Sr., the second-generation owner and longtime leader of the company, is a Pest Management Professional Hall of Famer (Class of 2015).
Leave A Comment