The National Pest Management Association (NPMA) announced the results of the election for its 2023-2024 Board of Directors.
Each of the newly elected directors will begin their term of office on July 1, 2023. New members of the Board of Directors include:
- President: Marillian Missiti, Buono Pest Control Co.
- President-elect: Faye Golden, Cook’s Pest Control
- Treasurer: Emily Thomas Kendrick, Arrow Exterminators
- Secretary: Mike Bullert, Big Time Pest Control
- Immediate Past President: Justin McCauley, McCauley Services
- Past President Representative: Chris Gorecki, Rollins Inc.
- Region #2 Director: Daniele Collinson, B.O.G. Pest Control
- Region #4 Director: Adam Brashier, Modern Pest Control
- At-Large Director: Megan Jacobson, Steve’s Pest Control
- At-Large Director: Ben Johnson, ABC Home & Commercial Services
- At-Large Director: Joel Nolasco, NuBorn Pest Control
- At-Large Director: Marty Roberts, Rid-A-Bug Exterminating
- At-Large Director: Julie Tesh-Clark, Pest Management Systems Inc.
In addition to elected Directors, the current Board has appointed the following new members to serve on the 2023-2024 Board of Directors:
- Associate Director: David Fisher, Rentokil North America
- Associate Director: King Jones, CT Pest Solutions
- Associate Director: Julie Marquardt, Ecolab
These individuals join the current NPMA Board members who will remain on the board, to round out the association’s leadership:
- Region #1 Director: David Flynn, Burgess Pest Management
- Region #3 Director: Dan Rottler, Rottler Pest & Lawn Solutions
- Region #5 Director: Sean Rollo, Orkin Canada
- At Large Director: Joe Campbell, ABC Home & Commercial Services of Dallas Fort Worth
- At Large Director: Dauphin Ewart, The Bug Master
- At Large Director: Audrey Hall, Eco Serve Pest Services
- At Large Director: Jeffrey King, The Pest Rangers
- At Large Director: Erin Richardson, All-American Pest Control
- Allied Director: Steven Gullickson, MGK
- Allied Director: Andrea Hancock, Mattress Safe
- UPFDA Representative: Patrick Lynch, Bell Labs