SpinAway’s Rotary Cleaning Kit (No. WCSSP1) puts “The Power to Clean Faster” in your hands! Powered by a cordless drill, SpinAway attacks dust, dirt and grime — deep-cleaning surfaces both indoors and out, wet or dry. The patented, easy-glide grip facilitates maximum control while extending user reach more than 10 feet.
Lightweight, easy to use, and gentle on delicate surfaces, SpinAway’s forward or reverse rotation deep-cleans cracks and crevices while eliminating climbing, bending and stooping. For use on endless commercial and residential cleaning applications, SpinAway “Revolutionizes Cleaning with Controlled Spinning Power.” Replacement heads are available as needed.
Kit contents include:
- one SpinAway pole with drill adapter
- one SpinAway brush head
- a 1-year limited warranty
Kit features include:
- Weighs just 1.9 pounds
- Forward or reverse rotation cuts cleaning time
- Gentle on delicate surfaces
- The 3- to 5-foot expandable pole extends user reach up to 10 feet
- Connects to any cordless drill to “SpinAway” dust, dirt and grime (drill not included)
- Patented easy-glide grip for maximum reach and control
- No need to climb, bend or stoop to deep-clean cracks and crevices
About Wildlife Control Supplies (WCS)
WCS was founded in 1998 by the late Alan Huot and his wife, Carol — both experienced wildlife trappers and experts. The company has been helping wildlife and pest control professionals capture, control and prevent wildlife in the field, in commercial buildings and in residential environments ever since. The Suffield, Conn.-based company not only offers a variety of brands and products, but also has developed its own WCS Premium Grade Bait products and breakthrough inventions such as the Collarum, Tube Trap, Sparrow Sled, Multi-Catch Rodent Trap, NoMol, Special Squirrel Trap and Coontroller and more in response to customer needs.