Compact, discreet, yet effective: The PelGar NG Mouse Box is a versatile bait station of choice for pest management professionals (PMPs) across the globe. The PelGar NG has been designed with the operator in mind:
- It uses the same key as other popular bait stations on the market.
- It accommodates many popular bait and monitoring block formulations.
- Its exclusive design prevents fingers from touching bait through the entrance holes.
- A fixing bracket available.
- It is compatible with the Eradisect insect monitoring station for dual-purpose baiting.
The rodent bait stations are packed 12 to a box, with accessories. They are available in black, but can be special-ordered in green, blue, red or white.
PelGar NG joins PelGar USA’s many other products for pest management professionals, including rodenticide mainstays Brigand Wax Blocks (WB), Brigand Soft Bait (SB) and Monark Difenacoum Soft Bait. New this year for rodent control are RoBan Barrier (formerly RodentStop); the NZ snap traps for rats and mice; the PelGar Alert Station, featuring a mechanism to easily tell whether one of the traps has been triggered; and the PelGar Bandit Station, which features an exclusive rat trap holder.
Based in the United Kingdom, PelGar provides products and expertise in more than 60 countries worldwide, including the United States. The company supports customers who are directly involved in controlling nuisance pests, national campaigns against the vectors of disease, and local and national Conservation in Partnership (CiP) projects. PelGar’s global network of experienced staff and in-country resources guarantee an exceptional level of service.