Syngenta’s PestPartners 365 Program is back for 2024 with even greater opportunities for yearlong savings. By participating in the only rebate program that applies to a full portfolio of products throughout the year, pest management professionals (PMPs) can save on the quality products they need ― and be a hero to customers by providing a life uninterrupted by pests.
It’s easy to become a PestPartners 365 Program member. PMPs simply need to generate at least $200 in base rebates by purchasing any combination of Syngenta products during the qualification period from Oct. 1, 2023, to April 30, 2024. This year, greater savings are also available for the Early Order Bonus. PMPs who generate at least $1,000 in base rebates between Oct. 1 and Dec. 8, 2023, will receive a larger one-time Early Order Bonus payment than in previous program years.
PestPartners 365 Program members can enjoy the following benefits:
• Yearlong savings on the full portfolio of Syngenta pest control products, including the new 1-quart bottle of Demand CS insecticide
• Syngenta’s trademarked SummerPay terms, which allow deferred payment on select products through June 20, 2024
• Access to the rebate status tool, which displays estimated rebates, current rebate level and membership history
PestPartners 365 Program members and nonmembers alike can also access free digital tools, such as:
• The PestPartners 365 rebate calculator, which can help PMPs quickly identify and maximize their potential savings
• The new callback calculator, which can help PMPs compare retreatment costs
• The new mixing calculator, which simplifies the tank-mixing process
Join the conversation with Syngenta Pest on LinkedIn, Facebook and X (formerly Twitter), using the hashtag #PestPartners365.