The National Pest Management Association (NPMA) will host its annual conference and expo, PestWorld 2019, Oct. 15-18 in San Diego, Calif.
Keynote speakers include Richard Montanez, who leads multicultural sales and marketing across Pepsi North American divisions. He is recognized as the creator of the Flamin’ Hot line of products, which has become a billion-dollar business and a cultural phenomenon.
Also presenting a keynote is Robert Richmond, the author of the Culture Blueprint, a systematic guide to building a high-performance workplace. He also developed Xpill, a pill and process that helps people break through their own blocks and access the power of the unconscious mind.
Who attends PestWorld?
- Owners and managers of pest management companies.
- Pest management technicians and sales representatives.
- Product manufacturers and distributors.
- Industry researchers, educators and students.
Who exhibits at PestWorld?
- Manufacturers and distributors of products and equipment for pest control, rodent control, termite control, mosquito control, bed bug control, nuisance bird and wildlife control and lawn care.
- Mold remediation suppliers.
- Companies that provide general services and products for small businesses such as cellphones, credit cards, insurance, legal, and security video systems.
- Vehicle equipment and accessory suppliers.
- Computer systems technology vendors.
- Human resource consultants.
According to the NPMA:
- 92 percent of PestWorld attendees make purchasing decisions for their company or are involved in the selection process.
- 91 percent of previous PestWorld attendees rated their return on investment as excellent.
- 87 percent of the top 100 pest management companies attend PestWorld.
Registration and hotel blocks for the conference are now open. All general sessions, educational programs and the exhibit hall will be held at the San Diego Convention Center located at 111 W Harbor Drive, San Diego, Calif., 92101.