Based in Jacksonville, Fla., McCall Service has transitioned to a new structure by creating two service regions:
- The Northern Region is comprised of existing operations servicing North Florida, Alabama, Georgia and South Carolina (including the northern wildlife division), Jacksonville lawn branch, Jacksonville pest and termite branch, Tallahassee branch, Albany branch, Savannah branch, and new locations as McCall Service continues to grow.
- The Southern Region is comprised of existing operations that service North Central, Central and Southwest Florida, including the southern wildlife division, Gainesville branch, Ocala branch and Tampa branch, as well as all new locations McCall Service adds as it continues growth in Central Florida, along the Space Coast, and throughout Southwestern Florida, particularly along the I-4, I-95 and I-75 corridors.
Along with this transition, McCall Service has appointed two regional managers:
- Jacksonville Branch Manager Roger Collins, ACE, is now the northern region manager. The 26-year industry veteran has been with McCall for more than 18 years. Collins is a certified operator in Florida, Georgia, and Alabama, and served as a Region 5 director for the Florida Pest Management Association. He is married with three daughters, five grandsons and one granddaughter. “Like a true Floridian,” hobbies include fishing (saltwater and freshwater), beach time and getting down to his favorite vacation spot: the Florida Keys.
- Lee Keller, who was promoted earlier this year to southern regional manager when it covered Lake City to Key West, now takes on responsibilities for the redefined southern region. The 30-year industry veteran started with McCall in 2015 as the Ocala branch manager. He maintains state certifications in Lawn & Ornamental, Fumigation, General Household Pests and Rodents, Termite and other WDOs, Public Health, Right of Way, Aquatics and a National Wildlife certification. Keller resides in Inverness, Fla., with his spouse and two stepchildren, where he enjoys his passions: auto racing and music.
- Nathan Devaney is now general manager of Jacksonville Lawn, Jacksonville Pest & Termite, and Fuel Oil. He is a 16-year veteran of the lawn and pest management industry. Devaney holds licenses in lawn, ornamental, mosquito, ROW, and pest control. The Minnesota native lives in Green Cove Springs, Fla., with his wife, two children, and a brand-new bull mastiff. They enjoy swimming in the Florida sun and gaming together as a family.
- As McCall’s first graduate of its new senior management trainee program, Isaiah Ellison is now manager, talent recruitment and retention/government contracts. He says he could not be happier with his decision in December 2019 to join the McCall team.
- Josh Cooksey, another senior management trainee program graduate, is now the Tampa Bay branch manager, and the Acquisition Integration Team lead. As a third-generation family member, he will continue progressing through the Cooksey 3G Transition program. After high school, Cooksey went to the U.S. Military Academy at West Point, graduating in 2014 with a degree in systems engineering. He was commissioned as an Armor Officer and spent the following five years serving in a variety of organizations and roles within the U.S. Army. He then attended business school at the University of Florida, graduating with an MBA, concentrated in finance. Cooksey joined the team at McCall in May 2020.
- Jennings Cooksey is now executive VP, strategy, business development, and general counsel. The “recovering attorney” is the first of the third-generation Cookseys to join McCall, after serving as an officer in the Army, working in the logistics industry, and practicing business law. At McCall, Cooksey began as the Tallahassee branch manager and “in-house” attorney. He is married with three sons, a Rhodesian ridgeback and a golden retriever. He loves reading and is an aspiring traveler.