Pest Management Professional (PMP) recently won two national and five regional Azbee Awards of Excellence, from by the American Society of Business Publication Editors (ASBPE).
One of the most competitive award programs for trade media, the Azbee Awards of Excellence highlight editorial and design excellence in magazines, and digital and social media. More than 800 entries were submitted for 2020 content.
Since 2014, PMP has won 53 Azbee Awards, thanks to an editorial team with 90 years of experience, and an unmatched stable of regular contributors.
PMP, the most-trusted resource in the professional pest control industry, won:
- Regional & National Gold Azbee Awards — Design, Supplement Front Cover Photo: “Knowledge is Power,” October 2020 — Tracie Martinez, PMP Art Director
- Regional Gold & National Bronze Azbee Awards — Print Special Supplement: “Driven to Succeed: 2021 State of the Industry Report,” November 2020 — Tracie Martinez; Courtney Townsend, Graphic Designer; Marty Whitford, Editorial Director & Publisher; Heather Gooch, Editor-in-Chief; and Diane Sofranec, Senior Editor
- Regional Bronze Azbee Award — Design, Front Cover Illustration: “Are You Ready for the Business?,” June 2020 — Kevin Stoltman, Marty Whitford, Tracie Martinez, and illustrator Mike Right
- Regional Bronze Azbee Award — Online, Single Topic Coverage by a Team: “Pest Control as an Essential Service,” January-December 2020 — Danielle Pesta, Digital Media Manager, Heather Gooch and Diane Sofranec
- Regional Bronze Azbee Award — Print Feature Series: “PMP Pandemic Series,” May-July, 2020 — Marty Whitford, Heather Gooch, Diane Sofranec, Danielle Pesta, Tracie Martinez and Courtney Townsend
“Year in and year out, our print and digital media are selected as content and design leaders,” said Kevin Stoltman, president and CEO of PMP’s parent company, North Coast Media. “This is great news for our marketing partners. Our brands continue to be the most trusted in their respective industries because our print and digital content, and highly engaged audiences of qualified buyers, are unparalleled.”
ASBPE was launched in 1964 as the American Society of Business Press Editors. Members of this professional association include full-time and freelance editors, writers, art directors and designers who work for business, trade and specialty publications. It represents more than 2,000 journalists for business-to-business publications.