PestWorld 2021: A celebration of reconnection
July 7, 2021
July 7, 2021
The past year has taught us that new challenges may arise for our industry at any given moment, and by globally uniting during these times, we can create innovative solutions to overcome these challenges and emerge stronger.
For the past 88 years, the National Pest Management Association (NPMA) has hosted its annual convention and trade show, PestWorld, to bring together pest management professionals, educators, researchers, industry experts, business service providers, manufacturers and distributors for the largest industry gathering in the world. With the pandemic shifting into our rear view, we look forward to hosting PestWorld 2021 in Las Vegas, Nov. 2-5, and celebrating the reconnection of our essential industry. PestWorld 2021 is a wonderful opportunity to support one another, prepare for what’s next, and collaborate on solutions to accelerate your business.
ON TAP AT PESTWORLD 2021
- Discover innovation. If you’ve been to PestWorld in the past, you know the excitement you feel when you set foot in the exhibit hall for the first time. From new equipment and supplies, to services and tools that will increase business efficiency, productivity and your bottom line, the exhibit hall offers attendees the opportunity to explore and compare the latest innovations and business solutions, all in one location.
- Gain critical knowledge. In addition to learning what’s new in the exhibit hall, attendees will have the opportunity to learn from industry and academic experts about the latest and greatest pest management research; best practices in the areas of wood-destroying insects, wildlife, bed bugs and general pest control; sales and marketing techniques to help you grow your business; and expanded thought leader sessions that will dive deeper into key management topics. There are many opportunities for attendees to enhance their skills and learn something new.
- Reunite with peers. Why do attendees return to PestWorld each year? While the world-class education and exhibits are compelling on their own, at the heart of it all is the people. Through a variety of networking opportunities, attendees will hear how others are managing post-pandemic business operations, unlocking new growth in business, and collaborating to create new approaches to common challenges.
I hope to see you in Las Vegas as you join your pest management community for what we see as the most important event of the year. Together, we can shape the future of pest management and the valuable role we play in public health and safety. To learn more, visit PestWorld2021.org.
Celebrating in-person connections
This year, PestWorld will be held at the MGM Grand Hotel in Las Vegas, Nov. 2-5. Here’s who you will see if you go:
Who attends PestWorld?
- Owners and managers of pest management companies.
- Pest management technicians and sales representatives.
- Product manufacturers and distributors.
- Industry researchers, educators and students.
Who exhibits at PestWorld?
- Manufacturers and distributors of products and equipment for pest control, rodent control, termite control, mosquito control, bed bug control, nuisance bird and wildlife control, and lawn care.
- Companies that provide general services and products for small businesses such as software, technology, insurance, legal and business services.
- Vehicle equipment and accessory suppliers.
- Computer systems technology vendors.
- Human resources consultants.