The content The Pest Posse is offering in October is in line with its mission to be “a trusted resource for training and information pest management professionals (PMPs) need to sharpen their skills and gain knowledge.”
Check out The Pest Posse TV lineup for October:
- Oct. 3: New direction for Nisus
- Oct. 10: Scientific revolution in bird abatement
- Oct. 13: Learning about leadership
- Oct. 17: Learning about ESA certification programs
- Oct. 24: PestWorld 2022 review
- Oct. 27: Acquisitions selling your business the right way
- Oct. 29: Today’s PMP*
- Oct. 31: Aerosol pheromone for Indianmeal moth control
Pest Posse TV is accessible on The Pest Posse website and features new weekly video content — tips, techniques, product reviews, training and pest control-related industry updates — to viewers who sign up for free.
The Pest Posse is based in Santa Clara, Calif., and provides a continuing online and in-person training solution, as well as consulting options, to PMPs.
In addition to this lineup, Ethan Estabrook from Insects Limited will provide an express training course on setting up a pheromone monitoring program. Check out this free training that will be available on Oct. 11, 2022 as part of your free Pest Posse TV membership.
Based in Westfield, Ind., and founded by Pest Management Professional Hall of Famer David Mueller (Class of 2019), Insects Limited is a leading pheromone technology company that researches, tests, develops, manufactures and distributes pheromones and trapping systems for insects in a global marketplace.
* “Today’s PMP” airs on Pest Posse TV on the last Saturday of every month. Created in partnership with PMP magazine, the series checks in with PMP Senior Editor Diane Sofranec on the latest developments in the pest control industry, and takes a sneak peek at what will be inside the latest issue.