Rentokil North America awarded 10 students $5,000 academic scholarships to go toward their education and training in 2021-2022.
Since 2016, Rentokil has awarded more than $250,000 in scholarships to allow colleagues to support children, grandchildren and spouses’ education.
“It’s an honor to award these scholarships to such talented students,” said John Myers, Rentokil President and CEO. “We believe in the power of education, and we are proud to offer this scholarship to family members of our colleagues to make a positive, direct impact in their communities. We look forward to seeing what these scholars achieve in their academic and professional careers.”
Scholarship winners are chosen by a selection committee with criteria including academic achievement, community or extracurricular involvement, leadership activities demonstrating service, relationship or teamwork experience as well as a letter of recommendation and an essay.
2021 Rentokil Scholarship Winners
- Caroline Rae Loupe – Nicholls State University
- Ella Beaulieu – University of Massachusetts – Dartmouth
- Isabel Gervais – University of Massachusetts – Lowell
- Joseph Loupe – Nicholls State University
- Keeley Patton – Ohio State University
- Madison Koesler – Seminole State College
- Max Wetterau – Kutztown University
- Shelby Dunagan – University of California – Los Angeles
- Sydney Hansen – University of Central Florida
- Taylor Wilden – Modesto Junior College
About Rentokil North America
Rentokil North America is a leader in providing quality commercial and residential services in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. The company’s services include pest control, air hygiene, lake management, vector control operational assessments, interior landscaping and more.