FAIRFAX, VA.—The National Pest Management Association (NPMA) invites pest management professionals (PMPs) to attend Pest Alliance 2012, where the industry shows its “Strength in Unity!” This year’s program, presented by the Texas Pest Control Association (TPCA) and NPMA Nov. 28-30 in Houston, offers a mix of in-depth management sessions, interactive hands-on training, and technical courses featuring the latest research. Registration is still available.
Need more reasons to attend? Here are just a few:
- More than 15 sessions where you can earn valuable recertification credits.
- A variety of unique formats, including technical training, business workshops and keynote sessions with industry experts.
- An exhibitor showcase that features the newest tools and technologies.
- Networking with more than 150 PMPs from the same region dealing with the same issues.
All of the technical sessions and the Friday Keynote Session have been approved for Texas CEUs for re-certification by the Texas Department of Agriculture Pesticide Division as follows )Program CEU Approval Number is #0662296):
- Bed Bug Biology & Behavior by Phil Koehler: 1 Pest
- Hickory, Dickory Dock by Jim Fredericks: 1 Pest
- WDI Inspections by Jeff Tucker: 1 Termite
- Creating a Green/Organic PM Program by Walker Hale: 1 Gen-IPM
- Invasive Ants by Jeff Tucker: 1 Pest
- Termite Update by Phil Koehler: 1 Termite
- Adding Wildlife Services by Jason Reger: 1 Pest
- Rules & Regulations Update by Todd Staples: 1 Gen-Laws & Regs