BURNSVILLE, MN—TEMP-AIR, Inc., which manufactures Thermal Remediation bed bug heat treatment equipment, is hosting the first-ever Bi-Annual Thermal Remediation Bed Bug National Conference March 8-10, 2015, in Grapevine, Texas. Bayer and Mattress Safe are co-hosting the event. Speakers include:
• Dr. Austin M. Frishman, AMF Pest Management Consulting
• Dr. Stephen Kells, University of Minnesota Department of Entomology
• Dr. Roberto Pereira, University of Florida Department of Entomology
• Dr. Raj Hulasare, Temp-Air Manufacturing
• Thomas Campbell, Campbell Law, PC
• Jeff White, Cooper Pest Solutions
• Paul Bello, PJB Pest Management Consulting, LLC
• Joe Barile, Bayer Environmental Science
• Andrea Hancock, Mattress Safe Manufacturing
• Chris Strom, Temp-Air Manufacturing
The conference will serve not only as an informative, educational conference on the topic of heat-treating insects, but will also provide a valuable networking opportunity for professionals in the industry as the conference offers roundtable discussions, interactive speaker panel sessions, and several cocktail receptions.
In addition, the first 200 registrants are automatically entered in a drawing to win a FLIR i7 thermal imaging camera, a $1,995 value. The $259 early-bird registration is available through Dec. 31, 2014.