What’s new and nifty for the industry’s toolbox in the New Year? Let’s take a look — as well as the opportunity to introduce readers to one of our new departments in the magazine: HOT PRODUCTS.
In its January debut, Hot Products will round up brand-new offerings from the likes of Bird Barrier America, Insects Limited, Kness, Liphatech, Nisus Corp., Rockwell Labs, Syngenta Professional Pest Management and Technicide. But of course, there are a lot more than just eight product introductions to the industry in 2015! For example:
- Amvac’s new Nuvan Directed Spray Aerosol is labeled for use against bed bugs, cockroaches and other structural pests.
- ARE has released the 3DL series, featuring three access points to the bed of your 2014 Chevy Silverado, Ford F150, GMC Sierra, Nissan Frontier or Toyota Tundra or Tacoma truck (certain bed sizes may apply).
- Bayer’s new Maxforce Impact cockroach gel bait is designed for modern bait rotation strategies.
- Made in America, Catchmaster’s No. 614 Slim Multi-Catch Mouse Trap can be placed where standard metal traps cannot fit or hold up, such as between filing cabinets, appliances or warehouse pallets.
- FMC’s Dos Flea and Crawling Insect Spray features dual-action aerosol for broadcast and crack-and-crevice treatment.
- After a great debut at the National Pest Management Association’s PestWorld convention in October, the IPS Pro Sprayer, a cordless electric sprayer with continuous jet, is shipping beginning in January 2015.
- MattressSafe offers a new zipper, new depth and new colors for its flagship product in the new year. In addition, its new BedBugGeneral.com website promises to offer “everything you ever wanted to know about bed bugs and how to wage war against them.”
- Pyranha Bug Armor is for use in automatic spray systems in residential back yards against not only mosquitoes, but flies, fleas, lice, ticks, cockroaches, spiders, scorpions and more.
Look for more in-depth coverage of these and more products throughout the year, but for now, we encourage you to visit their sites, talk with your manufacturer and distributor reps and take the products themselves for a test-drive. More tools in the toolbox means a lower chance of callbacks … and thus happier customers (and techs) in the New Year!
Target Specialty Products to sponsor 2021 NPMA’s Women of Excellence Award
June 9, 2021