McCloud Services, South Elgin, Ill., will host its annual Pest Invasion integrated pest management and food safety seminar on Tuesday, April 26, 2016, at the Drury Lane Conference Center & Theater in Oakbrook, Ill. McCloud Services says it protects more than half of the largest food-related brands nationwide.
“Returning from a record year in 2015, we are expecting this year’s attendance to be well over 300 professionals from the food, pest management and environmental health industries,” says Chris McCloud, president and CEO of McCloud Services. “Our great line-up of speakers are covering a range of timely and relevant topics essential to the food safety industry, and we are looking forward to another great seminar.”
Pest Invasion features speakers from a variety of locations across the country, each with a unique topic to discuss. This year’s featured speakers and topics include:
• Dr. Robert E. Brackett, Vice President and Director – Institute for Food Safety and Health, Illinois Institute of Technology. Topic: Food Safety Modernization Act Update
• Rod Wheeler, Founder/CEO – The Global Food Defense Institute. Topic: Food Security and Pest Management
• Matthew Frye, Extension Educator – Cornell University. Topic: Harboring Secrets: Parasites and Pathogens of NYC Rats
• Joe Barile, Technical Services Coordinator – Bayer Environmental Science. Topic: Domestic and Peridomestic Cockroach Species of the U.S. and Their Control
• Dr. Hal King, Founder/CEO – Public Health Innovations, LLC. Topic: Food Safety Management: Implementing Active Managerial Control Principles in a Food Retail Business
Early bird discounted registration is now open until March 1, 2016. For more information on Pest Invasion 2016 and to register online, visit Pest Invasion Registration.