The Entomological Society of America (ESA) Certification Corp. offers two certification programs, the Associate Certified Entomologist (ACE) and the Board Certified Entomologist (BCE).
For late January-early February, the organization welcomed this new class of BCEs:
- Anna I. Getchell, BCE, McCloud Services, South Elgin, Ill.
- David Joseph Moore II, BCE, Dodson Pest Management, Lynchburg, Va.
- Kimberly Michele Engler, BCE, ABC Home and Commercial Services, New Braunfels, Texas
In addition, new ACE individuals include:
- Herlindo Villa, ACE, Cragoe Pest Services, Thousand Oaks, Calif.
- Dr. Ross Halliday, BCE, Edmonds, Wash.
- Larry C. Bragg, ACE, Clark Pest Control, Lodi, Calif.
- Keith Simmons, Jr., ACE, J.C. Ehrlich, Allentown, Pa.
- David Scott Knick, ACE, Terminix Service Inc, Columbia, S.C.
- Gifford L. Bott, ACE, Orkin Pest Control, West Valley City, Utah
- Neal Keith Blackwell, ACE, Blades of Green, Edgewater, Md.
- Gregg A. Myett, ACE, Burgess Pest Management, West Bridgewater, Mass.
- Wayne A Holliday, ACE, PestMaster Services, Lake City, Fla.