Atlanta-based Orkin, a wholly owned subsidiary of Rollins Inc., completed seven U.S. acquisitions during the first quarter of 2016. Rollins also announced its purchase of Murray Pest Control in Adelaide, Australia, earlier in the quarter.
“These acquisitions add to our existing strong business in our primary service lines of residential, commercial and termite operations. They all bring experienced team members, established customer relationships, and excellent customer service expertise,” says Gene Iarocci, president, Orkin North America.
The acquisitions include:
- Orange County Pest Control, and its sister company Riverside County Pest Control, provide residential, commercial and termite services throughout Southern California.
- Prime Pest Control, Spokane, Wash., which serves residential and commercial customers in eastern Washington and northern Idaho.
- The Texas operation of Edge Pest Control Austin LLC.
- R.P. Lee Termite and Pest Control, based in College Station, Texas.
- The Atlanta branch of ABC Home & Commercial Services of Houston.
- Specific commercial accounts of Miami-based “Bugs” Burger Bug Killers.