The North Carolina Pest Management Association’s (NCPMA’s) PestLine is once again open throughout the month of April. This marks the fifth anniversary of the NCPMA PestLine, which allows consumers to receive answers to their pest questions free of charge.
The NCPMA PestLine is a free electronic hotline that connects consumers with pest experts who can help them identify pests and recommend treatment and prevention strategies.
Sample PestLine questions include:
- What are the signs of termite damage?
- How can I tell if I have flying ants or termites?
- How can I tell if I have bed bugs?
- How can I reduce mosquitoes on my property?
- What type of inspection will I need if I am buying or selling a home?
The NCPMA PestLine will accept questions and photos from consumers using one of three methods.
- Website NCPestManagement.org/contact/identify-pest
- Twitter: @ncpestmgmt with hashtag #ncpmapestline
- Facebook: NC Pest Management Association
April is National Pest Management Month (#NPMM). The NCPMA PestLine began April 1 and will continue through the end of the month.