The National Pest Management Association (NPMA) has announced the results of its annual board of director elections:
- J. Bryan Cooksey III, McCall Service, Jacksonville, Fla., will serve as president.
- Dennis Jenkins, ABC Home & Commercial Services, Lewisville, Texas, will serve as president-elect.
- Chris Gorecki, Orkin Pest Control, Atlanta, will serve as treasurer.
- Scott Steckel, Varment Guard Environmental Services, Columbus, Ohio, will serve as secretary.
- Chuck Tindol, Allgood Pest Solutions, Knoxville, Tenn., will serve as immediate past president.
Each of the newly elected directors will begin their term of office on July 1, 2017. New members of the Board of Directors include:
- Past President Representative: Laura Simpson, Dugas Pest Control, Baton Rouge, La.
- At Large Director: Jerry Batzner, Batzner Pest Control, Waukesha, Wis.
- At Large Director: Faye Golden, Cook’s Pest Control, Decatur, Ala.
- At Large Director: Dayton Hylton, Dayton’s Pest Control Services, Knoxville, Tenn.
- At Large Director: Kevin Lemasters, EnviroPest, Loveland, Colo.
- At Large Director: Jason Payne, Payne Pest Management, San Diego
- Region 1 Director: Sarah Thomas-Clark, Thomas Pest Services, Albany, N.Y.
- Region 4 Director: Thomas Cantu, Bug Off Pest Control, Pharr, Texas
These individuals join the current NPMA Board members to round out the association’s leadership:
- At Large Director: Ben Johnson, ABC Home & Commercial Services, Houston
- At Large Director: Andrew Klein, Assured Environments, New York
- At Large Director: Justin McCauley, McCauley Services, Benton, Ark.
- At Large Director: Alfie Treleven, Sprague Pest Solutions, Tacoma, Wash.
- Region 2 Director: Scott Fortson, Terminix Service, Columbia, S.C.
- Region 3 Director: Nicole Kirwan Keefe, Clark Pest Control, Lodi, Calif.
- Region 5 Director: Sandy Costa, Green Leaf Pest Control, Bradford, Ontario, Canada
“NPMA is delighted to welcome our newly elected Board and Executive Committee,” says NPMA CEO Dominique Stumpf, CMP, CAE. “We are fortunate to have excellent leaders who will work together to encourage high levels of competence, knowledge and performance in the industry.”