For more than two decades, Indianapolis, Ind.-based Angie’s List has been a trusted name for connecting consumers to top-rated service professionals in their local markets. The 2017 Angie’s List Super Service Award honors service professionals who have maintained exceptional service ratings and reviews on Angie’s List in the past 12 months.
“The service providers that receive our Angie’s List Super Service Award demonstrate the level of excellence that members have come to expect,” says Angie’s List Founder Angie Hicks. “These pros are top-notch and absolutely deserve recognition for the trustworthy and exemplary customer service they exhibited in the past year and overall.”
Angie’s List Super Service Award 2017 winners have met strict eligibility requirements, which include maintaining an “A” rating in overall grade, recent grade and review period grade. The SSA winners must be in good standing with Angie’s List, pass a background check, record a current trade license attestation and abide by Angie’s List operational guidelines.
In the professional pest management industry, there have been several recipients, including:
• Black Diamond Pest Control, Jeffersonville, Ind. (for the seventh consecutive year)
• Brody Brothers, Owings Mills, Md. (for the 10th consecutive year)
• ChemTec Pest Control, Saddle Brook, N.J. (for the sixth consecutive year)
• Cowleys Pest Services, Neptune City, N.J. (for the third consecutive year)
• Green Man Exterminator, Mount Pocono, Pa. (for the fifth consecutive year)
• Healthy Home Termite & Pest Control, Atlanta, Ga. (second-time winner)
• Inspect-All Services, Conyers, Ga. (for the sixth consecutive year)
• Safer Home Services Pest Control, Clearwater, Fla. (for the third consecutive year)
• Termite Terry Pest Control, Costa Mesa, Calif. (for the eighth consecutive year)
Did you receive a 2017 Angie’s List Super Service Award, too, and we missed it? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remedy that ASAP.
Target Specialty Products to sponsor 2021 NPMA’s Women of Excellence Award
June 9, 2021