If setting a bait station or snap trap could solve all rodent situations, the public would not need us. Follow these six tips for managing hard-to-control rodents:
- Go at night and observe.
- Ask questions of residents.
- Ask for help from other technicians, supervisors and your distributors and manufacturers of the products you are using.
- Use cornstarch and/or a video camera to help monitor the critical areas.
- Analyze the data of previous catch counts and rodent activity.
- Stop doing the same thing. It has not worked.
Leave A Comment