Equip your company with what it needs to not only survive, but succeed during the pandemic and its aftermath.
- Protecting everyone
- Communicating with customers
- Equipping employees
- Optimizing operations
- Adjusting expectations
The professional pest management industry is now several weeks into operating under a “new normal,” and as our commercial Ask the Expert columnist, Dan Baldwin, BCE, notes, “As an industry, we need to be honest with ourselves and our capabilities. Do we have the materials to do what we want to promise? Do we have the manpower? Be kind to employees, and be communicative to customers. If ever there was a time to be candid and transparent, it’s now.”
To that end, our team coverage encompasses the following:
- How Rollins, Terminix and Rentokil are facing the pandemic.
- How the Jenkins brothers are dealing with the pandemic at their respective companies.
- How Jerry Schappert’s Bug Doctor and other smaller companies are handling the pandemic.
- Guidance from the National Pest Management Association and the Professional Pest Management Alliance.
- What to consider before offering sanitizing and disinfecting services.
- Financial considerations during the pandemic from Dan Gordon, CPA.
- Industry solutions for protection, marketing, lead generation and route optimization.
We continue to bring you the latest news and resources on our dedicated web page at MyPMP.net/COVID-19.
We encourage you to share your stories, insights and more at email@example.com. Stay strong; #pestcontrolisessential.
Leave A Comment