How to offer pest control after a pandemic
June 30, 2020
June 30, 2020
With the COVID-19 pandemic still affecting daily life in so many ways, “normal” seems to be little more than a setting on a dryer.
So quips Dr. Janis Reed, BCE, technical service manager, product development team for industry manufacturer Control Solutions Inc. (CSI). Dr. Reed is the presenter of “Pest Control After a Pandemic,” a free webinar hosted by Pest Management Professional magazine. Register for the webinar now.
If you are one of the many pest management professionals who were shut out of accounts when the coronavirus pandemic hit your state, you won’t want to miss this webinar that offers expert advice about working with customers who are open, open on a limited basis, and completely closed.
While the event takes place at 1 p.m. Eastern on Thursday, July 9, pest management professionals (PMPs) can also sign up and listen to the archived presentation on-demand. Those listening live are encouraged to submit questions to firstname.lastname@example.org from now all the way through to during the event, and Dr. Reed will try to answer as many questions as she can during the Q&A portion of the presentation. This is your chance to ask any question you may have regarding working during and after the pandemic, as Dr. Reed will have time to answer your questions.
As a result of the webinar, attendees will learn:
- What you need to know when working with customers who are open, open on a limited basis, and completely closed.
- How to prioritize pest control for customers during and after a shutdown.
- How to gain control over top problematic pests.
- How to work with commercial, industrial and residential customers who are trying to figure out their “new normal.”
- Why new protocols are critical when offering interior service.
- Why you should consider new opportunities for add-on services.
We are honored to partner with Dr. Reed and the CSI team, and look forward to an informative, lively discussion on July 9. Registration is open now.
About the Author
Industry up 11 percent over June 2021, per Blair/PCO M&A Specialists index
August 2, 2021