On Aug. 25, North Bergen, N.J.-based EcoRaider, a leading botanical pest management product manufacturer, will continue its monthly Zoom webinar series with its sixth installment, “Integrated Pest Management (IPM) for Schools.” Then on Sept. 22, its seventh installment will focus on “Sensitive Issues for Healthcare Accounts.”
Both webinars will take place at 4 p.m. Eastern, and be presented by Dennis Judy and Ed DeMask. Judy has spent 18 years as national technical manager at Orkin, 17 years before that with Allgood Pest Solutions, and is former chairman of Georgia Pest Control Association. DeMask is an industry veteran of more than two decades, specializing in sales and marketing.
At press time, approval for continuing education units (CEUs) is pending in several states.
Upon completion of the webinar, PMPs will have a special opportunity to sign-up for free product sampling at the conclusion of the webinar. For more information, visit EcoRaiderPMP.com/testrun.
EcoRaider manufactures botanical products that are registered as Federal Insecticide, Fungicide and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA) 25(b) exempt, which means they may be used by pest management professionals in sensitive areas, including kitchens, schools and hospitals. With formulations in ready-to-use (RTU), ER-22 concentrate and ER-3 concentrate, the products are labeled to delivers fast, effective control of mosquitoes, bed bugs, ants, cockroaches and more.
Past webinar topics this year include:
- Developing a Green Pest Management Program – Tue, July 21st 2 pm MT / 4 pm ET (Credits for CO, FL, GA, NM, TN & UT)
- How to Handle Multi-Unit Housing – Tue, June 30th 2 pm MT / 4 pm ET (Credits for CO, FL, GA, NM, TN & UT)
- Minimum Risk Mosquito Control – Tue, June 16th (Repeat webinar with Credits for FL & TX)
- Resistance and How to Manage – Tue, June 9th (Credits in CO, FL, GA, NM, UT and TX)
- Perimeter Pest Control – Tue, May 19th (Credits in FL, CO, GA, UT, NM, and CO)
- Minimum Risk Mosquito Control – Tue, April 28th ( Credits in CO, NM, GA & TN)