NCPMA announces 2020-21 board members
July 23, 2020
July 23, 2020
The North Carolina Pest Management Association (NCPMA), based in Raleigh, has announced its slate of board members for 2020-2021. New officers include:
- President: John Adkins, Four Seasons Pest Control, Danville, Va.
- Vice President: Marty Roberts, Rid-A-Bug Exterminating Co., Hamptonville, N.C.
- Secretary/Treasurer: Marie Horner, ACE, Arrow Exterminators, Greensboro, N.C.
- Past President: Clint Miller, Clint Miller Exterminating, Mt. Pleasant, N.C.
In addition, four new members have never previously served on the board of directors:
- Bernard Buttone, ACE, Triangle Pest Control, Raleigh, N.C.
- Johnnie Johnson, Eco Advantage Termite & Pest Solutions, Hope Mills, N.C.
- Patrick Thompson, Pest Management Systems Inc., Pinehurst, N.C.
- Kyle Franklin, BASF, High Point, N.C.
“2020 has been a year of challenges and change, but what hasn’t changed is our dedication to serving the pest management industry in North Carolina,” Adkins said in a news release. “As a board of directors, we are proud to continue a nearly 70-year tradition of serving and representing the state’s pest management industry.”
The officers and board members will serve a one-year term ending July 2021. Each of the executive officers has served previous terms on the board of directors and has been active in board committees.
Founded in 1952, the NCPMA is the trade association representing the professional pest management industry in the Tar Heel State. It promotes the continued cooperation and success of all pest management businesses in North Carolina. NCPMA is the only statewide association dedicated to representing and educating North Carolina’s pest management professionals.