Basking Ridge, N.J.-based Viking Pest, an Anticimex company, has launched a sweepstakes where community members can nominate “their favorite local first responder, volunteer organization, or business to win a free Pro-Clean Disinfectant and Sanitization treatment for their facility.”
Residents of New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, and the Eastern Shore of Maryland can go online to nominate local businesses to win a free Pro-Clean treatment, up to 5,000 square feet, in a random drawing:
- Multiple businesses can be nominated by the same person. He or she must simply submit a new form for each individual business.
- Multiple nominations for the same business do not increase odds of winning.
- The contest is running from July 22, 2020, through Aug. 15, 2020.
- Winners will be announced on Monday, Aug. 31, 2020, on Viking’s Facebook page.
- Viking will contact the winners directly to schedule the treatment.
- Terms and conditions are online here.
“As we all continue the fight against COVID-19, Viking Pest wants to give back to local heroes for the strides made these past few months to keep our local communities thriving,” the company stated in a news release. “Viking Pest is giving away five free Pro-Clean Disinfectant and Sanitization treatments to help reduce the spread of viruses and bacteria within businesses.”
Viking describes its Pro-Clean Disinfection and Sanitization treatments as combining “a variety of application methods to thoroughly disinfect your living, workspace or common areas for any home or business. This sanitization treatment is effective at dramatically reducing the number of bacteria and viruses from common colds, Coronavirus, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Influenza A, H1N1 Virus and more. Viking Pest Control professionals will wipe down, mist, and use aerosol devices to fog your NJ, PA, MD, or DE business from floor to ceiling with our disinfectant solution during the sanitization treatment.”