PestWest USA presents sanitation webinar Nov. 17
November 11, 2020
November 11, 2020
On Nov. 17 at 2 p.m. Eastern, PestWest USA Technical Director Dr. Stuart “Doc” Mitchell, BCE, is hosting a free webinar titled “Is It Clean?”
“Sanitation is more important than ever,” Doc Mitchell, who holds a master degree in public health, explains as the impetus behind choosing the webinar topic. “How do you incorporate a resource cleaning program into your service or routine? How do you effectively clean filthy, inaccessible spaces?”
Interested pest management professionals (PMPs) can register here, to either attend in person or view an archived recording of the webinar after it takes place.
ABOUT DOC MITCHELL
With 35 years of experience, Doc Mitchell serves the pest management, public health, and environmental health industries as a consultant, expert witness, author, and lecturer. As an observing physician, consulting clinical psychologist, veterinarian, and entomologist, he holds and maintains the following academic degrees and board certifications:
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Doctor of Clinical Psychology
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
- Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine
- PhD Entomology
- PhD Biology
- PhD Zoology
- PhD Complementary & Alternative Healthcare
- Master of Public Health (MPH)
- Bachelor of Science Forensic Psychology
- Bachelor of Science Physics
- Board Certified Family Physician
- Board Certified Stress Management Consultant
- Certified Traditional Naturopath
- Board Certified Veterinary Emergency & Critical Care
- Board Certified Entomologist (Medical/Veterinary & Urban/Industrial)
- Chartered Institute of Environmental Health Accredited Associate
- Certified Wildlife Control Professional
- National Safety Council Instructor (Emergency Medical Response, Professional Rescuer, First Aid, CPR & AED)
The PestWest range of electric fly control units was first developed in the early 1980s by Mike Kemp. Its innovative designs and features soon made it a favorite among PMPs worldwide.
In 1991, PestWest Electronics Ltd was set up to develop the electric fly control range within the Killgerm Group and also further developed the concept of insect light traps (ILTs). In 2001, PestWest USA LLC was founded to serve the American market, which PestWest had entered in 1993.
As part of the Killgerm Group, PestWest has access to the expertise of Killgerm’s technical department and its knowledge of the biology and habits of flying insects. Coupled with this is the electrical engineering expertise of the company’s technical director, John Greening, who has been designing and overseeing the manufacture of ILTs and devices for more than three decades.
About the Author
EPA eases priority for products that treat surface contamination of SARS-CoV-2
July 7, 2021