FMC Professional Solutions has announced winners of its FMC True Champions Trivia Challenge, hosted at the National Pest Management Association’s (NPMA’s) first virtual PestWorld. Winners showcased their knowledge of urban pest management, FMC products, and popular culture. Prizes include Cabela’s gift cards and upgraded True Champions Rewards program status. Winners include:
- David Moor, Dodson Pest Control, Lynchburg, Va.
- Cory Goeltzenleuchter, McCall Service, Jacksonville, Fla.
- Andrew Taylor, Plunkett’s Pest Control, Minneapolis, Minn.
- Mark VanderWerp, Rose Pest Solutions, Troy, Mich.
- Jim Zylstra, Tuff Turf Molebustersm Byron Center, Mich.
- Kim Kelley-Tunis, Terminix, Memphis, Tenn.
- Glen Ramsey, Rollins Inc., Atlanta, Ga.
- Justin Marlowe, McCauley Services in Bryant, Arkansas
- Kevin Hathorne, Terminix Service Inc., Columbia, S.C.
- Marty Overline, Aardvark Pest Management, Philadelphia, Pa.
FMC Professional Solutions also launched a new 20-ounce package size of Scion insecticide with UVX technology, discussed its continued support of the NPMA’s PestVets group, and announced the upcoming celebration of the Talstar 25th Anniversary at the event.
“We are pleased to recognize our industry partners for their participation in the trivia event,” Mike Sisti, marketing manager for the FMC Professional Solutions business unit, said in a news release.
“The pest control industry is very technical and competitive,” Tom Wharton, national sales manager for FMC Professional Solutions Pest Control, said in the news release. “The Trivia Challenge was a great way to give our industry partners a chance to compete and showoff their technical knowledge while also getting them engaged with our booth and PestWorld plans. We thank everyone who joined us at PestWorld and participated in the Trivia Challenge.”