Columbia, S.C.-based Terminix Service Inc. has recognized two company service leaders: Renee Tucker and Mark Smith.
Renee Tucker was awarded with the 2020 Customer Care Specialist of the Year Award, and Mark Smith received the 2020 Service Leader of the Year Award.
“Service is the backbone of our business — it’s literally part of our name — and we’re grateful to have so many people excelling in providing the highest level of service to our customers,” CEO Lex Knox said in a news release. “I am delighted to recognize all the regional winners, and especially the company winners who set the highest example for others.”
Both award winners are based on the individual nomination from branch managers, the selection as the region winner from a committee of regional staff, and then from a corporate office committee reviewing all information and nominations.
The Service Leader of the Year Award recognizes a person who represents the ideals of the Terminix Mission Statement and demonstrates leadership in serving customers, coworkers and the community.
The Customer Care Specialist of the Year Award is given to a customer care specialist who upholds the Terminix Mission Statement and goes above and beyond in delivering quality customer service to enhance the success of their branch.
In addition to overall company winners, winners from each region were also recognized. The regional winners are as follows:
Service Leader of the Year
- South Central Region Winner: Thomas Anderson, Columbia West Branch
- Piedmont Region Winner: Kimberly Plantz, Anderson Branch
- Low Country Region Winner: Mark Smith, Summerville Branch (2020 Company Winner)
- Metro Region Winner: George Levitt, Hickory Branch
- Mountain Region Winner: Wesley Lovelace, Shelby Branch
- Pee Dee Region Winner: Zach Mckenzie, Florence Branch
- Commercial Region Winner: Nolen Gainey, Commercial Branch
Customer Service Specialist of the Year
- South Central Region Winner: Tanya Neisler, Camden
- Piedmont Region Winner: Renee Tucker, Anderson (2020 Company Winner)
- Low Country Region Winner: Sharon Gunn, North Charleston
- Mountain Region Winner: Kim Emory, Hendersonville
- Metro Region Winner: Chris Godfrey, Monroe
- Pee Dee Region Winner: Brandy Nguyen, Myrtle Beach
- Commercial Region Winner: Pam Thomas, Commercial
With annual revenue in excess of $120 million, the family-owned and -operated Terminix Service Inc. is considered to be the largest franchisee of the Terminix International franchise system, and the tenth-largest pest control company in North America. Terminix Service Inc. operates in South Carolina, western North Carolina and the Central Savannah River Area of Georgia.