Ponte Vedra Beach, Fla.-based Kingfish Pest Control is officially a “Proud Partner” of the NFL’s Jacksonville Jaguars.
“We are grateful to the Jaguars for welcoming Kingfish into its NFL family, and can’t wait to watch this new relationship flourish over the years,” Kingfish’s husband-and-wife owners, Brian and Kristin Lunsford, said in a joint statement.
The Jaguars-Kingfish partnership can be seen and heard online, on the radio, at the stadium and more. View the official announcement from TIAA Bank Field online here.
“We are excited about our partnership with such an exemplary pillar of the Jacksonville community, and pride ourselves on serving our own customers with the same enthusiasm and dedication as the Jaguars do,” Kingfish VP Brian Wescott said in a news release.
ABOUT KINGFISH PEST CONTROL
Owned by Kristin Lunsford and her husband, Brian, a second-generation pest management professional, Kingfish’s mission is “to provide high-quality pest control services at competitive prices using the newest technology and training to create exceptional value for our customers. Our vision is to be a superior service company that everyone trusts. By maintaining a high level of service, we will have the opportunity for growth and therefore, the ability to enrich the lives of our team members and give back to the communities in which we serve.” Core values include:
- Integrity – We build trust by always doing things the “right way.”
- Customer Service – We show our appreciation for our customers through our actions.
- Innovation – We embrace opportunities to learn and improve.
- Teamwork – We work together to turn our goals into accomplishments.
- Accountability – We are individually responsible for our results.
- Charity – We give back to our communities.
At Kingfish Pest Control, we believe that doing things the right way not only benefits our customers, but also our team, our families, and the world in which we live.