The National Pest Management Association (NPMA) announced the five individuals selected for its new Leader Launch program.
Building on the success of the Executive Leadership program, Leader Launch is designed to deepen the bench of NPMA’s potential association officers and leaders. First announced at PestWorld 2022, the program is a month-long deep dive that will train a select group of individuals to develop an ongoing pipeline of diverse, qualified leaders for NPMA’s future.
The inaugural class of Leader Launch participants includes:
- Joel Nolasco, managing partner, NuBorn Pest Control, Mamaroneck, N.Y.
- Billy Oleson, CEO, PestStop Pest Control, Tumwater, Wash.
- Emilio Polce, president and owner, EcoChoice Termite and Pest Control, Bolton, Conn.
- Janet Preece, president, ZipZap Termite & Pest Control, Lawson, Mo.
- Julie Tesh Clark, director of marketing and communication, Pest Management Systems, Inc. (PMi), Greensboro, N.C.
“We’re thrilled that these five outstanding individuals have agreed to participate in our Leader Launch initiative and look forward to the outcomes of this program and their ongoing leadership in NPMA and in the industry,” said NPMA’s President Justin McCauley, of McCauley Services.
Full biographies for the participants and details on the program can be found on the NPMA website.
About the National Pest Management Association
The National Pest Management Association, a non-profit organization with more than 5,000 members, was established in 1933 to support the pest management industry’s commitment to the protection of public health, food, and property from the diseases and dangers of pests.
Leave A Comment