1. GROWTH SUMMIT SITE The event was once again held at the Reunion Resort & Golf Club near Orlando, Fla.
2. READY TO START THE REUNION Resort lobby was ready for PMP Growth Summit attendees, as pest management professionals and partner company representatives traveled near and far for three days of networking, learning and fun.
3. BRIEF OVERVIEWS Pest Management Professional’s Publisher Marty Whitford welcomed pest management professionals to the Boardroom Presentations. This year, representatives from a record number of partner companies were on hand to talk about their products and services, and build relationships with attendees.
4. MAKING CONNECTIONS A reception at the Resort’s Eleven rooftop restaurant and pool was sponsored by Control Solutions Inc. (CSI) and welcomed attendees to the PMP Growth Summit.
5. INSIGHTS TO SHARED To kick off each day, roundtable discussions were held during breakfast. Pest management professionals and partner company representatives shared their opinions and expertise on topics ranging from pest control, customer and employee retention, business practices, and marketing.
6. GOLF SCRAMBLE An 18-hole golf scramble gave attendees yet another opportunity to network. Golfers played on the resort’s course designed by PGA legend Arnold Palmer, and prizes were awarded to first and second place finishers. The golfer who came closest to the pin also earned a prize.
7. REFRESHMENTS ON WHEELS Control Solutions Inc. (CSI) sponsored the golf outing, including the beverage carts that made the rounds on the golf course. CSI’s Key Account Manager Karl Kibodeaux (left) and Business Director for Pest Control Sam Pass (right), take a beverage break before hitting the links.
8. LUNCH IN THE SHADE For non-golfers, a leisurely lunch at The Clubhouse restaurant on-site was the order of the day.
9. DINNER AND DRINKS After golf, attendees relaxed poolside while they enjoyed drinks and a BBQ dinner catered by local favorite 4 Rivers Smokehouse. J.T. Eaton sponsored the event, which was held at the Resort’s Seven Eagles pool.
10. ON-SITE INTERVIEWS Before the PMP Growth Summit began, attendees were given questions related to the pest control industry and their businesses. On the second and third days of the event, Pest Management Professional’s Digital Editor Ellen Wagner, right, recorded their answers on video. To see the completed video interviews, visit YouTube.com/user/pmptv2.
11. PMP TEAMWORK Pest Management Professional team members took a break from the action. Pictured from left are Heather Gooch, Diane Sofranec, Allison Blong, Ellen Wagner, Steve Galperin, Kevin Stoltman, Mike Joyce and Marty Whitford.