Woodstream has expanded its connected products platform with the introduction of the Victor VLINK Bait Box. Using patented capacitance sensors, the VLINK Bait Box will notify technicians of bait consumption so service can happen as soon as possible, reporting of activity is accurately captured, and detailed reports can be provided to customers. The device operates on replaceable AA batteries that result in a 2-year battery life. Reporting functions include the ability to track the type of bait used and compare consumption of those baits by device and location.
To encourage rodent interaction, the VLINK bait box is designed with a dual-entry tunnel. The box also features a tamper-resistant design and can be opened with the included key when in need of servicing. Additional features include:
- Designed for high rodent interaction
- Mounting holes provide the option to secure in-place
- The device monitors bait consumption; technicians receive notifications when bait is depleted
- Supports all bait types — ideal for non-toxic baiting methods
- 24/7 monitoring allows technicians to manage the VLINK bait box from anywhere with the app and online portal
- A light-emitting diode (LED) indicator light lets technicians know when the bait box is connected to the network
Based in Lancaster, Pa., Woodstream is a leading manufacturer and marketer of a broad portfolio of branded pest control, electronic animal containment, and lawn and garden products, under brands such as Victor, TERRO, DynaTrap, Safer, Havahart, Mosquito Magnet, Perky-Pet and Zareba, among others. The company’s products, which have leading market share positions within their respective segments, are sold at more than 100,000 retail locations and to professional pest control providers throughout the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom and other international markets.