WorkWave, a Neptune, N.J.-based provider of cloud-based field service management and “last mile” fleet management software solutions, today unveiled WorkWave Fleet, its mobile-first flexible route planning solution. WorkWave Fleet helps pest management and other service businesses save time and costs while increasing capacity by better managing their mobile workforce.
Typical productivity improvements for businesses that adopt WorkWave Fleet include:
• 20% reduction in drive time
• 30% reduction in mileage
• 25% reduction in overall costs
• 22% increase in capacity
“WorkWave continues to help its clients by saving them time and costs, while increasing capacity and on-time performance with the rollout of WorkWave Fleet,” says Chris Sullens, president and CEO of WorkWave. “Our new cloud-based application is designed to be simple to use and deploy, making it ideal for small- to medium-sized fleets, yet powerful enough to be used by enterprise clients. It enables businesses to easily make competitive commitments to customers while boosting responsiveness to last-minute requests, thanks to advanced functionality.”
In addition to WorkWave Fleet’s core flexible route planning capabilities, the new solution also features:
• What-if Scenarios: drag-and-drop functionality visualizes how changes affect performance to enable rapid scheduling and smarter planning
• Mobile Execution: automatically updates progress from drivers, logs arrival and departure times, and allows for rescheduling requests
• Intra-Day Planning: reschedule in real-time to avoid problems, update customers with courtesy calls, integrate with your system to provide ETAs via text or dispatch another vehicle
• Dramatic improvements to user interface, schedule management and path to ROI
• Rapid Deploy: an intuitive design and user interface that allows customers to learn the application in hours and deploy almost instantly after purchasing with no expensive and time consuming professional services
• Robust API: connect directly to your own ERP, WMS, CRM or Customer Database to receive real-time updates within your own system and automate import/export operations and changes seamlessly
WorkWave plans additional enhancements to WorkWave Fleet in 2015, including full integration with WorkWave GPS, its cloud-based telematics solution that tracks vehicle location, monitors drive behavior, and provides instant events-based alerts from any device.