Angie’s List is a paid subscription-supported website containing crowdsourced reviews of local businesses throughout the United States. Service company ratings are updated daily, and are graded on an A through F scale in areas ranging from price to professionalism to punctuality.
Each year, the Indianapolis-based company announces the recipients of its “Super Service Award.” Winners have met strict eligibility requirements, which include an “A” rating in overall grade, recent grade, and review period grade. The company must be in good standing with Angie’s List, pass a background check and abide by Angie’s List operational guidelines.
Angie’s List Founder Angie Hicks notes that only about 5 percent of the pest control companies in each market “have performed so consistently well enough to earn our Super Service Award. It’s a really high standard.”
Those pest management firms who have earned the coveted Angie’s Super Service Award for 2015 include:
- Advantage Pest Control, South Portland, Maine
- Aardvark Pest Management, Grandville, Mich.
- Black Diamond Termite and Pest Control, Jeffersonville, Ind.
- Capitol Pest Control, Bethesda, Md.
- Cowleys Pest Services, Neptune City, N.J.
- Impact Pest Elimination, Tarpon Springs, Fla.
- Inspect-All Services, Conyers, Ga.
- Pest-X Exterminating, Kernersville, N.C.
- Safer Home, Clearwater, Fla.
- Stryker Pest Control, Columbus, Ohio
- Sure Thing Pest Control, Cincinnati
- Terminix Service Inc., Columbia, S.C.
- Termite Terry Pest Control, Costa Mesa, Calif.
- United Pest Control Co., Newport News, Va.
In addition, six of Truly Nolen Pest Control‘s service offices were awarded the Super Service Award: Fort Worth, Texas, Chandler, Ariz., Cooper City, Fla., South Miami, Fla., Naples, Fla., and New Holland, Pa.
If your firm also won the award and you’re not listed above, send us an email at email@example.com and we’ll add you to the list.