The event brings together industry thought leaders, as well as IFS and WorkWave executives, customers and partners.
WorkWave, an IFS company, provides cloud-based software, mobile software and marketing services for companies in the field service, transportation and logistics industries. WorkWave’s solutions help companies estimate jobs, schedule and route mobile workers, and service and bill customers. For the pest management industry, WorkWave offers PestPac business management software.
Here’s what attendees can expect at this year’s WorkWave User Conference:
- more than 30 training sessions modeled for all levels of skill
- new industry tracks in pest control, field service, routing and general business management
- a network of more than 1,600 attendees
- opportunities for free consulting
- one-day pre-conference boot camp dedicated to the fundamentals of PestPac
- one-on-one meetings with WorkWave at the PestPac Genius Booth
- a conference app to manage your personal agenda
The first 25 registrants will receive a free consultation from Michael and Philip St. Jacques, who lead WorkWave Agency. The consultation includes opportunities to review a competitive intelligence report, discuss marketing challenges or receive insight on specific topics registrants are looking to learn more about.