Sentricon’s Deader Than Dead Tour kicked off in March and has wrapped up its 2019 run.
Beginning during the National Pest Management Association’s (NPMA’s) Termite Awareness Week, the Sentricon Deader Than Dead Tour traveled across the country for the second year in a row, crossing 22 states. NPMA estimates termite damage costs U.S. homeowners $5 billion each year, so the Deader Than Dead Tour team hit the road to show homeowners how to best protect themselves from harm.
The six-week tour educated homeowners on the importance of preventive termite control and the value the Sentricon system provides. Featuring the “Coroner’s Caddy” — a 17-foot hearse outfitted with a 7-foot dead termite replica on its roof — the tour visited 12 cities during peak termite swarm season.
Stops on the Deader Than Dead Tour included:
- March 11: Fort Myers, Fla. (Fort Myers Pest Control)
- March 15: Houston, Texas (ABC Home & Commercial Services)
- March 18: Beaumont, Texas (Bill Clark Pest Control)
- March 20: Natchitoches, La. (J&J Exterminating)
- March 22: Oklahoma City, Okla. (Mother Nature’s Pest & Lawn)
- March 25: Wichita, Kan. (Patton Termite & Pest Control)
- March 26: Kansas City, Mo. (Rottler Pest & Lawn Solutions)
- March 30: Winston-Salem, N.C. (Stark Exterminators/Arrow Exterminators)
- April 1: Greenville, S.C. (Spencer Pest Services)
- April 4: Nashville, Tenn. (All-American Pest Control Inc.)
- April 15: Athens, Ga. (American Pest Control Inc.)
Follow along with the Coroner’s Caddy and the Deader Than Dead Tour to learn more. Visit the official site for the Sentricon System Deader Than Dead Tour and follow the Sentricon system on Facebook and Twitter for post-tour updates.