Editor’s Note: As of April 1, McCloud Services has decided to cancel both 2020 Pest Invasion Seminars in Hershey, Pa., and Oak Brook, Ill., due to the expanding impact of COVID-19. The health and safety of the attendees are McCloud’s top priority during this time and those registered for the conference will receive a full refund. Read more COVID-19 coverage here: MyPMP.net/COVID-19
The McCloud Services 21st Annual Pest Invasion Seminar has expanded to two locations and two days in 2020.
The seminars will be held May 20-21 at the Hershey Lodge in Hershey, Pa., and June 18-19 at the Hilton Chicago Oak Brook in Oak Brook, Ill. Both seminars will focus on pest management for the modern world.
“For over 20 years, Pest Invasion has shared its insights to those in the Chicago area,” said Mahi Principio, marketing manager at McCloud. “We are thrilled to not only expand this popular event into Hershey, Penn., but add an additional day to the seminar.”
This event will bring food manufacturers, pest management professionals to learn from top industry speakers as they share insights on pest management and food safety.
“By expanding the event length and offering a new location, more food manufacturers, pest management professionals and others dedicated to food safety will have the opportunity to learn about the industry’s trends and critical issues from experts in the field,” Principio said. “Attendees will leave the seminar with the tools and knowledge they need to be better prepared for the future.”
“I’m very excited we’ve expanded our annual seminar into two events across two cities,” said Pat Hottel, technical director at McCloud. “I’m looking forward to sharing the latest pest management trends and new technologies with attendees so they can implement them in their own facilities. It is always great to see the impact Pest Invasion has on the food safety industry.”
Hottel has given presentations at past Pest Invasions and will be a speaker for this year’s seminar as well.
This year’s two-day seminars will feature the following session topics from industry professionals, including:
- Top Pests that Can Impact a Food Facility
- Roles and Responsibilities: Panel Session with the Client, Auditor and Pest Management Professional
- Risk Assessments: A Critical Component for every IPM Program
- Changing the Dynamic: Evolution from Trap Checking to a Risk-Based Program
- Consider the Structure: It’s Not Just 4 Walls and a Roof
- Food Safety Update: Where It’s At and Where It’s Headed
- Pest Exclusion: The Good, Bad and the Ugly
- Data Trends: Understanding Your Pest Management Records and Data for Root Cause Analysis
- The Future of Pest Management: New Advancements and Technologies
McCloud Services is an integrated pest management solutions company based in South Elgin, Ill. Read about the 2019 Pest Invasion here.