As part of its industry response during the COVID-19 pandemic, the National Pest Management Association (NPMA) is offering a free webinar for members and non-members alike on Tuesday, March 31, from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Eastern. The webinar includes a panel discussion with:
- Robert Baker, Clark Pest Control, Lodi, Calif.
- Andrew Klein and Andrew Feldstein, Assured Environments, New York, N.Y.
- Billy Tesh, Pest Management Systems, Inc., Greensboro, N.C. (PMP Hall of Fame Class of 2017)
- Billy Olsen, Chuck Sullivan Exterminators, Inc., Olympia, Wash.
After the panel section, the webinar will include updates from NPMA staffers, including:
- Federal Update & New HR Requirements: Ashley Amidon, NPMA
- State Essential Designation & State Licensing Update: Jake Plevelich and Dr. Jim Fredericks, NPMA
Disinfection Services Update: Dr. Jim Fredericks, NPMA
Register for the webinar here.
At the NPMA website PestControlCoronavirus.com, which is available to anyone, the March 20 webinar is archived. You can view the full webinar or download a PowerPoint presentation. That initial webinar covered the COVID-19 pandemic, and the rapidly evolving situation and in an effort help the businesses in the pest management industry keep up, the NPMA hosted the webinar. The topics included a doctor’s perspective, human resources considerations, communications resources, policy news, regulations to watch for and basic info on licensing for sanitation/disinfecting.
Registration is now open for the Canadian Pest Management Association update webinar on March 27 at 1 p.m. Eastern. All webinars are free or charge, but space is limited.
Also on PestControlCoronavirus.com, users can find up-to-date information, preparedness documents for employers, commonly asked questions and other resources put together by the NPMA.
Leave A Comment