With customers working in their yards and taking walks in parks and woods with family and pets, here are some tips to pass onto them for pest protection:
- Wear hats in outdoor areas that have an overhead canopy.
- Treat clothing with an appropriately labeled product to repel fleas and ticks.
- Treat your pets with an appropriately labeled product to prevent fleas and ticks.
- Comb your pets outside, before going back in the house; check yourself and your children as well.
- Keep the garden weeded and the yard mowed to prevent harborage.