The six-week course will be held every Tuesday from 3 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. EST. It will cost $360 per student; discounts are available for companies registering three or more students. Students will interact with one another in live sessions each week, followed by homework and a rigorous curriculum. The syllabus for each week provides an in-depth look at what students should expect.
Interested pest management professionals can register here.
A week-by-week syllabus is also available for viewing and at the conclusion of the course students will have learned how to:
- Identify great training opportunities.
- Leverage a great team to increase leadership effectiveness.
- Use different methods of training in the field.
- Increase day-to-day execution.
- Create time management of the essential activities in making direct reports great.
Building Your Team’s Greatness is part of a six-course program, which comprises the Leadership Series and provides foundational leadership skills for companies looking to grow their current leadership team and to help build their bench.
The six courses can be taken individually and in any order but as a whole, build on each other. The six courses include:
- Leadership Foundations
- Building the Greatness of Your Team
- Attracting Great Talent and Repelling the Wrong Fit
- Fast Tracking Your Individual Greatness
- Bridging Generations
- Using Finance to Leverage Results
“With all of the online learning these days, picking the right path for the talent development of your team becomes harder,” Cooper said. “When I was CEO of Cooper Pest Solutions, we used these classes to develop our leadership team and build our bench. We took technicians, customer service reps, sales reps and members of the accounting team, and gave them the experience to prepare themselves for leadership roles. Most importantly, we were able to weed out who was right and — just as important — who was not right for a leadership position.”