5 tips to prevent future bird problems
September 10, 2020
Clients will invariably ask you what they need to do to prevent future bird problems. Here are five tips you can pass along:
- Never feed wild birds — and at commercial accounts, make sure their customers don’t, either.
- Keep garbage cans clean, and remove any spillover or debris immediately.
- Reduce the amount of standing water, including in gutters.
- Do away with bird feeders, or at least try changing the type of feed being used.
- Prune trees as much as possible.
About the Author
Staff Writer, Sterifab
Leave A Comment