The program is set to feature business management sessions and a full day of approved technical sessions, including general pest, wood-destroying organisms, non-agricultural fumigation, vertebrate pest control, public health pest control and (7-A, 7-B, 7-C, 7-D, 8 and 60). The association has applied for credits in Virginia, Maryland, West Virginia, Washington, DC, and North Carolina.
Scheduled speakers include:
- Eric Conn, Conn Maciel Carey LLP
- Daniel Dye, Daniel D Dye Pest Management
- Dr. Nicky Gallagher, Syngenta
- Ben Harl, Degesch America
- Chase Hazelwood, Go-Forth Pest Control
- Jeremy Jackson, Douglas Products
- Dr. Richard Kramer, Kramer Pest Management
- Kevin Lemasters, EnviroPest
- Dr. Dini Miller, Virginia Tech
- Kathleen Quinn Votaw, KQV Speaks
- Dr. Robert Puckett, Texas A&M
- Jennifer Rose, VOSH Program
- Donnie Shelton, Triangle Pest Management and Coalmarch
- Dominique Stumpf, National Pest Management Association
- Dakota Todd, Virginia Tech
- Liza Trossbach, VDACS
- Susan Wilcox, safety consultant
- Morgan Wilson, Virginia Tech
In addition to the education sessions, there is a full exhibit hall of vendors and suppliers.
Established in 1948, the Virginia Pest Management Association has been serving the information and business needs of Virginia’s pest management professionals for more than 70 years. The pest management services provided by members help to protect the health and property of every citizen of the Commonwealth by ensuring that homes, restaurants, hospitals, office buildings, and other public spaces are pest free. VPMA strives to achieve its mission by working jointly with regional pest control associations and the National Pest Management Association.